Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Feedback

My paper was revised by three students and they all agreed that I had to work on my conclusion. Personally, I agree because conclusions have given me a hard time and this paper was not the exception. I was told that I shouldn't relate so much in the conclusion, that I should bring out all the main points from the entire paper and sum it all up in the conclusion. However, I'm afraid it will sound repetitive. I’m not so sure of how to summarize without making the paper sound boring at the end. I also had to change the title of my paper because once it was revised I was told that the title was irrelevant, in which I completely agree. Once my paper had been revised and I had read all the comments I realized that my title had nothing to do with my paper. I also need to make corrections on the quotes because I misplaced the quotation marks. When the first person revised my paper I felt very confident receiving positive feedback. Once, the other two gave me their opinions I felt very confused. I also tried to follow the quote sandwich format and received an “Almost” there format. I thought I had followed the instructions correctly but instead it just got me confused. I received more positive feedback than negative, but the negative points are just tough for me to develop. So far I need to correct my quotations and work on my conclusion.  

No comments:

Post a Comment